Thursday, November 26, 2009

I thank God...

For this day. For the sun in the sky. For my mom and my dad. For my piece of apple pie. For our home on the ground. For His love that's all around. That's why I say thanks every day!
Because a thankful heart is a happy heart. I'm glad for what I have, that's an easy way to start! For the love that He shares 'cause He listens to my prayers. That's why I say thanks every day!

Hey. It's Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for? I'd like to know.

I'm thankful for my parents. For my sister. For my friends from home. For my friends from Huntington. For my friends from New Covenant. I'm thankful that I'm going home in less than 2 weeks. For the 26 weeks I've had here so far. For plans to return in the future. For the semester left of college. I'm thankful that my parents are supportive. That I have choices after I graduate. I'm thankful I got to spend all day with Shannon. That we're getting coffee together tomorrow. That I have the house to myself all weekend. I'm thankful for a place to sleep. For food every day. For loud fans and open windows. I'm thankful I have a working car. For the heater. For the CD player. For the brakes. I'm thankful for love. Christ. Discipleship. Sacrifice. Victory. Grace. Mercy. I'm thankful that God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment